SayHi Terms of Service
By using the sayhitranslate.com SayHi Translate for iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad apps ("Service"), all services of SayHi, LLC ("SayHi"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
SayHi reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: www.sayhitranslate.com/terms/
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While SayHi prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that SayHi cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Access by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account.
- You are responsible for using your account within reasonable limits. Abusers in the top percentiles of use per minute may be subject to account limitations, and will be contacted directly by a member of the SayHi team if such actions are deemed necessary.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICING
- SayHi reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- SayHi shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. SayHi is not responsible for inaccuracies in interpretations written or spoken, or the follow-up actions taken based on those inaccuracies thereof.
- Technical support is only provided to who have purchased the app - via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You understand that SayHi uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, SayHi Translate, or any other SayHi service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by SayHi.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any SayHi customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds 300 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by SayHi) of other SayHi customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your usage until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- SayHi does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that SayHi shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if SayHi has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of SayHi to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and SayHi and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and SayHi (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any questions about this Terms of Service Policy should be addressed to email@example.com or by mail at: SayHi, 1521 Concorde Pike #301, Wilmington, DE 19803 USA